Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the aesthetic that guests have when arriving at your El Paso home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors Southwest have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a complete look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery near a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to particular door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can get a major facelift.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors Southwest showroom in El Paso, give them a call at 915-833-3066 or arrange an appointment online to discuss all the choices for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.